By J.K. Ghosh,R.V. Ramamoorthi
This e-book is the 1st systematic remedy of Bayesian nonparametric tools and the speculation at the back of them. it's going to additionally entice statisticians as a rule. The e-book is essentially aimed toward graduate scholars and will be used because the textual content for a graduate path in Bayesian non-parametrics.
Read Online or Download Bayesian Nonparametrics (Springer Series in Statistics) PDF
Similar probability & statistics books
Ross's Simulation, Fourth version introduces aspiring and working towards actuaries, engineers, computing device scientists and others to the sensible elements of making automatic simulation stories to investigate and interpret actual phenomena. Readers discover ways to practice result of those analyses to difficulties in a large choice of fields to acquire powerful, exact recommendations and make predictions approximately destiny results.
Within the spatial or spatio-temporal context, specifying the right kind covariance functionality is key to procure effective predictions, and to appreciate the underlying actual technique of curiosity. This booklet specializes in covariance and variogram capabilities, their position in prediction, and applicable selection of those capabilities in functions.
This booklet offers a balanced, glossy precis of Bayesian and frequentist equipment for regression analysis.
Info research of uneven buildings offers a finished presentation of a number of versions and theories for the research of asymmetry and its functions and gives a wealth of recent methods in each part. It meets either the sensible and theoretical wishes of study pros throughout quite a lot of disciplines and considers info research in fields comparable to psychology, sociology, social technological know-how, ecology, and advertising.
- Copula Theory and Its Applications: Proceedings of the Workshop Held in Warsaw, 25-26 September 2009: 198 (Lecture Notes in Statistics)
- Statistics in Musicology (Interdisciplinary Statistics)
- Regularity and Irregularity of Superprocesses with (1 + β)-stable Branching Mechanism (SpringerBriefs in Probability and Mathematical Statistics)
- Geostatistical Methods for Reservoir Geophysics (Advances in Oil and Gas Exploration & Production)
- Statistical Analysis of Geographical Data: An Introduction
Extra resources for Bayesian Nonparametrics (Springer Series in Statistics)
Bayesian Nonparametrics (Springer Series in Statistics) by J.K. Ghosh,R.V. Ramamoorthi