By Michio Inagaki,Feiyu Kang,Masahiro Toyoda,Hidetaka Konno
Carbon fabrics are highly various of their coaching, constitution, texture, and applications. In Advanced fabrics technological know-how and Engineering of Carbon, famous carbon scientist Michio Inagaki and his coauthors conceal the newest advances in carbon fabrics, together with new ideas and procedures, carbon fabrics synthesis, and up to date descriptions of present carbon-based fabrics, traits and purposes.
Beginning with the synthesis and guidance of nanocarbons, carbon nanotubes, and graphenes, the booklet then studies lately built carbonization options, similar to templating, electrospinning, foaming, pressure graphitization, and the formation of glass-like carbon. The final 3rd of the booklet is dedicated to purposes, that includes assurance of carbon fabrics for power garage, electrochemical capacitors, lithium-ion rechargeable batteries, and adsorptive garage of hydrogen and methane for environmental security, photocatalysis, spilled oil restoration, and nuclear functions of isotropic high-density graphite.
- A development from synthesis via smooth carbonization concepts to purposes can provide an intensive figuring out of carbon materials
- Covers a variety of precursor fabrics, education innovations, and features to motivate your personal improvement of carbonization thoughts, carbon fabrics and applications
- Applications-oriented chapters comprise well timed content material on scorching issues comparable to the engineering of carbon nanofibers and carbon fabrics for numerous energy-related applications
Read or Download Advanced Materials Science and Engineering of Carbon PDF
Best nanotechnology & mems books
The good fortune, development, and almost unlimited functions of nanotechnology rely on our skill to govern nanoscale items, which in flip depends on constructing new insights into the interactions of electrical fields, nanoparticles, and the molecules that encompass them. within the first e-book to unite and without delay tackle particle electrokinetics and nanotechnology, Nanoelectromechanics in Engineering and Biology offers a radical grounding within the phenomena linked to nanoscale particle manipulation.
The nanosciences are a quickly increasing box of analysis with applicability to all parts of future health and ailment prevention, together with cardiology in its broadest experience. This e-book covers quite a few nano matters and parts as utilized to the guts and circulatory method. There are cutting-edge chapters on nanoparticles, nanowires, nanoscale topography, nanosensors, nanospheres, nanospin probes, nanomatrices and nanobubbles to call yet a number of themes.
This ebook offers an summary of the quantum shipping methods for nanodevices and specializes in the Wigner formalism. It information the implementation of a particle-based Monte Carlo resolution of the Wigner shipping equation and the way the approach is utilized to regular units displaying quantum phenomena, similar to the resonant tunnelling diode, the ultra-short silicon MOSFET and the carbon nanotube transistor.
Overlaying either the classical and rising nanoelectronic applied sciences getting used in mixed-signal layout, this publication addresses electronic, analog, and reminiscence elements. Winner of the organization of yank Publishers' 2016 PROSE Award within the Textbook/Physical Sciences & arithmetic classification. Nanoelectronic Mixed-Signal method layout bargains pros and scholars a unified point of view at the technological know-how, engineering, and expertise in the back of nanoelectronics procedure layout.
- MEMS: Applications (The MEMS Handbook, Second Edition)
- The New Frontiers of Organic and Composite Nanotechnology
- Chemical Sensors: Fundamentals of Sensing Materials Volume 3: Polymers and Other Materials (The Sensors Technology Series)
- Making It to the Forefront: Nanotechnology—A Developing Country Perspective: 14 (Innovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management)
- Microfluidics: Modeling, Mechanics and Mathematics (Micro and Nano Technologies)
- RHEED Transmission Mode and Pole Figures: Thin Film and Nanostructure Texture Analysis
Extra resources for Advanced Materials Science and Engineering of Carbon
Advanced Materials Science and Engineering of Carbon by Michio Inagaki,Feiyu Kang,Masahiro Toyoda,Hidetaka Konno